This project involved historic preservation, renovations and restoration of a one-third scale replica of Pennsylvania Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This house was originally build in 1907 for the Jamestown Exposition, a national celebration of 300 years in this County. The design included changing the function of Pennsylvania House from a naval museum to a conference/meeting facility all the time respecting the building’s heritage. The design work required the review and approval of the State Historic Preservation Officer (SHIPO). Repairs and restorations included the re-activation of a fireplace; repair and restoration of the existing historic windows; ornamental plaster restorations, repairs and replacements; redesign and replacement of the entire kitchen to provide catering capabilities; lead paint abatement from of all interior moldings and trim; repairs to paneling and ornamental stair parts; a total HVAC replacement; selection and design of compatible period light fixtures; and the design of a beverage/service bar. The project also included the design for a formal English Garden on the grounds.